Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oh, frabjous day!

B is for Blog feed.
          Here at short attention span central, I've been trying to figure out how to add a feed so you can subscribe to my blog and have it appear in your email or Google Reader or wherever you like to read all your bloggishness—except I keep getting distracted by other things. You know how it is. People send you links to videos of rabbits herding sheep (truth!), and then you suspect the herding rabbit of being related to the killer bunny in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, so you go searching for the clip, just to see if there's a family resemblance. And then you wonder where The Holy Grail was filmed. Scotland, as it turns out. And then you remember than you've always wanted to go to Edinburgh, and you wonder if you could find a nice castle to stay in if you did go. And adding a feed slips off into the fog of Google and middle age.
          Finally, because my sister asked nicely, I sat down and figured it out. 
          So there it is, the friendly orange button over in the right margin, under my profile, that says "Subscribe in a reader." Go ahead. Click it. It won't hurt a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment